Known as the Clock Tower by students and staff, The Educational Service Building houses the Advising and Counseling Center including Online Academic Advising
Welcome to Online Advising!
Thank you for making San Juan College part of your higher education goals. To assist you in reaching YOUR student success San Juan College has created many resources dedicated to student success. Online Academic Advising is your connection to these resources and the campus as an Online Student! Stay connected with your online advisor to ensure your success.
Online Academic Advising Connects You by:
- Clearly explaining SJC requirements, policies, and procedures
- Helping students define and develop realistic academic goals as related to career goals
- Assisting with academic planning
- Providing resources and referrals
- Answering questions and concerns
- Encouraging and supporting you as you gain skills and knowledge necessary for success
- Advocating for and supporting students and student success
Connect with Online Advising via Social Media
Online Students are encouraged to use technology to stay connected. Social Media is a convenient way for SJC to share information, including policies, deadlines, events, and other information with students in a timely and accessible manner. You may find additional SJC social media and encourage you to get connected during your studies. Initially, Online Students should “LIKE’ the following Facebook Pages for important updates.
Go to SJC Online Advising on Facebook. This is a virtual office to get information with for online and distance students.
Welcome to the official San Juan College Facebook page. For more than 50 years, San Juan College has been a leader in higher education.
The Financial Aid Office offers grants, loans, scholarships and student employment for students who demonstrate financial need or scholastic ability.
For more information, please call Online Adivising at (505) 566-3404.
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.