Become a cybersecurity professional and be the hero, save the world!
Cybersecurity professionals plan and carry out security measures to protect an organization’s computer networks and systems. Their responsibilities are continually expanding as the number of cyberattacks increases.
Training in CompTIA professional industry certifications are provided as part of the Cybersecurity certificate
- A+ (Plus)
- Cybersecurity Analyst+
Wages and information are based on national data and may vary based on your training, experience, and the market for the career in your area.
- Complete an IT associate degree and the Cybersecurity certificate in 16 months.
- Continue working while advancing your career
- Numerous job opportunities available nationwide
Career options include:
- Information Security Specialist,
- IT Security Analyst
- Network Security Analyst
- Information Technology Specialist