Steps to Apply
- Complete an application for San Juan College which can be found by clicking on this link or copy it to your browser: sanjuancollege.edu
- Submit an automotive TTEN program application. Submit a completed application can be returned to email@example.com or mailed to:
4601 College Blvd.
Farmington N.M. 87402
- Send a current copy of DMV record to the same address listed above.
- Send an unofficial transcript from your high school or college to the same address listed above.
- Apply for Financial Aid by using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. For assistance in completing your FAFSA visit SJC Financial Aid. The school code for San Juan College is 002660
- Schedule Accuplacer Assessment. The Assessment is recommended to take the Reading assessment first and only take one section at a time. You may schedule a test here on campus when you tour or you can take an assessment either through your high school counselor or your closest community college then send your scores to me via email or mail. We recommend you use the study guides available. The Accuplacer test is critical for you to be accepted into the degree program. If you think you need special assistance please contact Laura Pate, Coordinator for Disability Services at 505-566-3271. If you have already taken a CollegeBoard or Accuplacer test, then send the results to me at the same address as above.