- Have applied and been accepted to San Juan College
- Taken the Accuplacer exam (if applicable)
- All Prerequisite courses must be completed. Must have earned a “C” or higher
- Prerequisites are listed in the course plan.
- Achieved a minimum college cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Apply to and be accepted to San Juan College.
- This is NOT the same as applying to and being accepted to the HIT Program.
- By applying to San Juan College, we can properly determine which of the prerequisite and general education courses you have taken will transfer.
- This is the first step, and without it we cannot determine the eligibility of courses which you have taken.
- To apply to San Juan College Application
- Send all official transcripts to San Juan College Admissions
- Note: this process may take 3-4 weeks. Please be sure to have your transcripts sent in WELL AHEAD of the application deadline!
- Complete all of your Prerequisite and General Education Required Courses.
- You may have courses “in progress” at the time you apply and report your “in-progress grades” on the application. ALL of the prerequisite courses MUST either be completed or in progress at the time of application.
- Contact the Online Advisor to determine all prerequisite courses have been completed and review of your eligibility.
- Complete and submit an Application packet for the San Juan HIT Program.
|June 15 to be eligible to enroll in HIT/MCB core courses||To be considered for Fall admission|
|October 15 to be eligible to enroll in HIT/MCB core courses||To be considered for Spring admission|