Admission to the OTA Program
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Prerequisite and general education courses must be completed with a grade of “C” BEFORE beginning OTA courses.
- A minimum average GPA of 2.75 in prerequisite and general education is required.
- Minimum of 6 hours of observation with 2 different populations with an OT practitioner
- Criminal background checks are completed on all accepted students. Individuals who have been convicted of a felony or some misdemeanors may not be eligible for certifications or licensure and may have limited employment opportunities.
Steps to Apply:
- Apply to San Juan College
- Contact OTA program faculty at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-566-3849
- Complete Prerequisites and General Education courses
- Download and Complete OTA application