Student Account Information
All SJC students receive computer access to SJC’s computer network. Your username and password are configured as follows:
Username: First Initial | Middle Initial | Last Name | Last two digits of your Social Security #
Password: The default password is “sjcp” then the last four digits of your SJC Student ID Number, unless you changed your password. Your password expires every 90 days.
Example: John A. Smith with a SJC ID of 000123, and last 2 digits of SSN of 12 looks like:
MySJC Portal provides current San Juan College students with easy access to a host of services that includes:
- Checking your SJC e-mail
- Accessing Canvas
- Viewing your class schedule
- Viewing your final grades
- Searching SJC’s course catalog
- Registering for classes
- Scheduling payments
- Updating your contact information
- Reading the latest campus news
How to Get to MySJC Portal
To get the to MySJC Portal Page by pressing the MySJC Button at the top of the San Juan College Website or by navigating your browser to: https://mysjc.sanjuancollege.edu/
SJC Student E-mail
Your Microsoft hosted e-mail system uses Outlook Web Access (OWA). This email system is San Juan College’s official communication between students and SJC staff. Please check your email regularly.
Outlook Web Mail – http://outlook.com/my.sanjuancollege.edu
Your email address is
Accessing your email
For information on setting up your e-mail on your mobile device please click here.
Need MS Office?
Office 365 is Free (need Internet)
- Log into your SJC email: http://outlook.com/my.sanjuancollege.edu
Enter your SJC username & password
- Click the gear icon (upper right corner)
- Click Office 365 (towards bottom)
- Click Install status
- Click Install desktop applications link
- Click Install button
Connecting to SJC Students Network
All students have access to connect to the SJC Students Network with their SJC login information.
- On your device, view the available networks and select SJC Students.
- A login page will appear when you open your browser. (This works best with Internet Explorer)
- Login with your student credentials.
- The device is now connected to SJC Students.
Connecting to SJC Guest Network
- On your laptop, view the available networks and select SJC Guest.
- An acceptable use policy will appear when you open your browser. (This works best with Internet Explorer).
- Read and Accept the Acceptable Use Policy.
- The device is now connected to SJC Guest.
General Canvas Information
Canvas is the Learning Management System used by San Juan College. SJC faculty use Canvas to place handouts, enter grades, assign homework, post discussions, and communicate with students. Check with your faculty member to see how they plan to use Canvas.
You can access Canvas by:
- Using the MySJC Portal
- Navigating to https://canvas.sanjuancollege.edu
- Clicking on Canvas at the top of the San Juan College Web Site.
For Canvas help and information visit the Canvas Support Page
For technical support please follow the link to submit an ITC Help Desk Ticket.
San Juan College Technical Support:
For the fastest response, submit a Help Desk Ticket with the button below. Please include your name, student ID Number, username, and a good phone number or a non-SJC e-mail address to reach you at.
You can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a IT work ticket.
The San Juan College Help Desk Hotline is availible 24/7.
On-Site Help Desk Hours:
Monday – Friday
8:00AM – 5:00PM
Closed on Weekends and Holidays
The onsite Help Desk is located on the upper level of the ITC (Copper Top) Building above the Testing Center.
Technology Coaches are available in the SMART Lab