Do you need an elective to fill up your schedule?
Are you looking for a fun, enjoyable way to earn college credit and improve your health and wellness?
The physical education curriculum at San Juan College offers both lecture and activity-based courses aimed at teaching the knowledge, skills and practices that will enable students, faculty, staff and members of the community to pursue a healthy, more active lifestyle! Many classes are offered both on-campus and online.
Why Register for a Physical Education Course?
- To learn more about a new sport or activity
- To continue participation in a previous sport or activity
- To participate in a fun and social, leisure-based activity that promotes health & wellness
- To have the opportunity to earn a certification in First Aid / CPR or Personal Training
- To earn 1 to 3 hours of college course credit