Student Success Center
The Student Success Center empowers students to achieve their goals by establishing positive connections with faculty, staff and fellow students through classes and student support programs.
Adult Education | GPS: Guided Pathways for Students | SMART Lab | Student Achievement Center | Tutoring
OUR SHARED VALUES
The four strategic directions:
1. Student centered: Student Success and Learning
- We promote and support post-secondary access and college readiness.
- We help students build life-skills and academic skills for their lifetime.
- We encourage students’ growth toward independence and the completion of their goals.
2. People oriented: Valuing People
- We value people and the collective wisdom of our colleagues, students, and community.
- We create a work environment that respects the contributions of each individual.
- We cherish the relationships we share that enable our work.
3. Fiscal Stewardship and Institutional Effectiveness
- We actively seek resource opportunities.
- We allocate resources wisely to support student success.
- We integrate best practices to increase student achievement.
- We evaluate data to inform program development and effectiveness.
4. Community Partnerships and Economic Development
- We collaborate with community partners to help students overcome barriers
and achieve educational goals.
- We sponsor meaningful service projects to enhance student learning and community well-being.
- We support learning that opens career opportunities for students within the community.
- We support learning that creates skilled workers for our community.