Industrial Process Operator
Wonder How Things Work?
Like Working with Your Hands?
Get to Know the World of Process Technology!
A degree in Industrial Process Technology will prepare you to work in a wide variety of in-demand occupations at home and around the world!
Process technology is utilized in industries such as:
- Semiconductor Production
- Water Treatment
- Storm Water Management
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Environmental Control
- Oil & Gas Processing
- Power Generation
- And Many Others!
This is hands-on learning! Examples of modules include: hand tools, compressors, motors, water treatment, refrigeration and much more!
With your degree will you:
- Manage hotel fountains in Las Vegas?
- Develop new micro-brews?
- Prevent disease outbreak around the world?
- Cool and heat skyscrapers, hospitals, office complexes?
- Transform algae into fuel?
The possibilities are endless and the world is your workplace. Get started today!
Class sizes are small. Sign Up Today!
- Prepares students for entry-level positions
- Hands-on experience with many systems